How can I do SEO for my website?
SEO is not a one time activity, it is a continuous process to maintain the optimum visibility of your website on search engines like Google, Bing. it's a full time job that requires a lot of time. The basic steps to optimise your website include:
- In depth Keyword research & understanding the words and phrases that consumers might use to find your products
- Competitor analysis which gives you an understanding of their online activities.
- Identify pages on your website to target the right keywords
- On-page optimisation of the website to make it easily searchable for both users and search engines.
- Off page optimisation by generating high quality backlinks that can get relevant traffic to the website.
- Content creation & promotion / Off-page Optimisation to target audience on different platforms
- Tracking performance of SEO campaigns through different platforms and tools on a regular basis.